This Friday, quench your thirst after work with a refreshing $5 margarita at Hill Country while also supporting a phenomenal organization serving 3rd to 8th-grade girls in all eight wards of the District– Girls on the Run D.C.
For a minimum $10 donation (online in advance or at the door), you will receive a wristband entitling you to the following specials ALL NIGHT:
- $5 margartias
- $5 well drinks
- $3 drafts
- $2 PBR
- FREE “Texas Trash” Snacks (an addicting fancy version of Chex Mix!)
If you are feeling generous, there will also be $10 raffle tickets (buy 4, get 1 free) for sale at the event (or online donations in excess of $10 will automatically be entered into the raffle for one entry per $10 increment). Raffle prizes will be:
- Grand Prize: Dinner for 4 at Hill Country ($200 value)
- $50 gift card to Whole Foods (courtesy of Whole Foods Foggy Bottom)
- 50 gift certificate to paperflower design
- Athleta goodie bag + private shopping event at Athleta Georgetown for winner and up to friends, including light snacks, beverages, and private shoppers.
Winners need not be present to win. Out-of-town donors are eligible to win the Whole Foods and paperflower design prizes!
100% of donations go towards scholarships for girls in D.C. to participate in a life-changing, character development program that inspires girls to be joyful, healthy and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum which creatively integrates running. For more information about Girls on the Run D.C., please visit http://gotrdc.org/.
The fun begins at 5 PM, so don’t miss out.
Donate online: http://www.active.com/donate/gotrdcsolemates/cindychang
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/299405026772435/